As an event planner, I am sure that you are in a whirlwind of locations and understandably have a large crew that you must bring everywhere to staff your successful events. As we all know, taking airplanes and booking hotels must add up to a large business cost.
My belief is that it is easiest way to save money is to hire your staff locally.
1. Save Money
- Hiring locally enables you to leave your office staff at home. You save money on numerous expenses, may it be airplane tickets, hotel costs and overtime pay. You will not only pay less, but be able to get fresh staff, who will promote and easily become word of mouth advertising for you, just for hiring them.
2. Save Time
- Tired of booking airplane tickets? Tired of coordinating schedules? Hire workers that work to your schedule. Save time trying to figure out who will work what shift, instead fit people into your schedule. Easy on your brain, easy on the wallet. What a great deal!
3. Better Equipped Staff
- You will have staff who know the area well and will be able to out with anything that you may need that pertains to the surrounding area. Being knowledgeable allows for your staff to provide the best customer service possible. It could become a nice surprise for the customer!
4. Smooth Flow of Work
- A well rested helper means an easier transition at work. They will be attentive and be able to follow directions at a quicker rate, therefore allowing your event to run smoothly!
5. Attentive and Energetic Guaranteed
- No travel time, means no tired workers! You have workers who will only need to make a short commute to their job. This will allow you to have the most attentive staff you’ll ever get. Everyone will be well-rested and ultimately create a better customer service atmosphere for you and your clients.
Hiring locally will save you time, money, and give you great results! Try it out, because you will definitely not regret it.